Monday, May 9, 2011

Card Class Creations!

Hello!  As you know, I am planning to teach my second class at The Crafty Scrapper later this month.  When I taught my first class (as a teacher instead of a store owner who teaches), last month, I didn't show you what I was teaching until a day or so before but this time I decided I would show you early, just in case, you would like to come.  Who knows?  So, the details are ... two class days, same class - Tuesday, May 24th, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., or Saturday, May 28th 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.  The cost is $20. We will be doing an easel card, a joy fold card and a twisted easel card.  Here they are ....




As you can see, each card is totally in my style with lots of layers and detail.  The twisted easel card was a first for me and the joy fold card is a variation of one that you normally see.  After the class has been taught, I will try to remember to do a post with instructions and the recipe details.

I think it's crazy for me to be teaching again since for over a year, I have adamantly said "NO" to teaching.  But, I am and so  ... thanks for letting me do a little advertising here! 

My card tomorrow uses the same daisy girl used in a different way, so tune in for that one!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com