Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Birthday Creations!

Hello! I spent most of yesterday in my "shack" trying to finish making sure the cards I want to try to sell at Saturday's art festival all have completed insides and they look good.  After I finished that part, next was to make some cards to add to the bunch that I think are needed, like some birthday cards, and maybe a couple of graduation cards.  When I send a birthday card, I don't believe the card has to have a birthday theme to make it a birthday card, but I am afraid to not have some of this type for people who don't think like me!  So far, I made a couple.  One is a new creation and one is a close copy to one I made last year.  Let me show you!  Enjoy!



I love this one, don't you?  It makes me wish I could send it to someone instead of trying to sell it!  I guess that means I will be making another one to have in my stash.  Do you love the open scallop border die I used?  I have been wanting this for months!  So happy I finally got it!

Recipe:

Paper - Fancy Pants Design "It's Your Day" lne - Live it Up and Hoopla, Cardstock Gold, Natural White, Redish Orange (how about that for a color description?)
Stamps - Verve Balloons from Birthday Bash set, Sentiment from Printworks
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - Labels 16, Classic Circle Nestibilities, My Favorite Things Open Scallop Border Die-namics
Other - Twine by The Twinery, Linen Thread by TCP, Button, Rhinestones

The other card I completed is one I made
here.  You can get the recipe details from the one I made last year.  Really, the only chance was the sentiment panel.  I changed it to a couple of Spellbinders circles.  Here is my new card.  Enjoy!

That's it for today.  I still have a couple more cards I want to make for the sale on Saturday, so when I get them done, I will pop in to show you! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com