Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Welcome back to another Saturday sketch share between my friend, Debbie and I.  Today's sketch is a definite "go to" type sketch that would be very easy to do when you need a card.  Let's get to it so you can see what I mean.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and then the sketch.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
See what I mean about the sketch?  It would be an easy one to recreate.  It is interesting that both of our cards had brown papers.  Just happened, because we don't see each other's cards until we receive them in the mail!  I love the googly eyes on her little owl ... so cute!  One note about my card ... when I still had the store, we had some great samples with the Flower Soft product.  But, it does not seem to be my friend.  I had trouble making it look good on the flowers in my bicycle basket.  Will try again on another card sometime soon!  Hope you enjoyed this card share day!

Happy Mother's Day tomorrow to all women!  Everyone is a "mom" in some way.  Just like me ... my dogs will tell you I am a good mom!  I give them treats every day!

See you next week.  Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com