Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

There are two posts for today.  So, if this is the first one you have seen, make sure to scroll down to see the second one.  I have two really cute cards for you today for the Saturday sketch share.  We "did good"!  I will show you mine first, then Debbie's and then the sketch we both created from.  Enjoy!


My Card

Debbie's Card
The Sketch

They both came out great!  You know me, I don't always like things slanted, but I do have to admit, it does give great interest to the card when you have panels that are angled.  It just commands your attention, don't you think? 

I don't have a whole recipe thing for my card but I do want to say that the papers I used are a couple of sheets from the new Lime Twist line from My Minds Eye.  I love all their papers!  And the cupcake set I used is from A Muse.  It is a clear set I found in my stash that I never been inked up.  That is horrible, especially since the stamps in it are so darn cute, and the cupcake sayings in the set?  Too cute for words! I may just have to use this set again very soon!

Have a great and safe Memorial Day weekend!  I am off to teach my second card class this week.  Wish me luck. And, I expect to get back on the "creating and posting" wagon for next week, so I will see you then! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com