Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bluebonnets For You!

Hello! Oh my, I just realized I didn't write my post today. I taught my class yesterday and I was thinking I had written a couple of posts on Tuesday to go live for yesterday and today. It seems I only wrote one for yesterday. Too much on my brain! Yesterday, on my way home from Waxahachie I did the little bluebonnet trail loop one more time to see the bluebonnets. They are starting to not be as big and full as they were, but are still pretty. I also realized I had never printed the bluebonnet pictures I took the first time I did the loop. So, today I have a very simple photo card to show you and several of my bluebonnet pics! Enjoy!















 
Can you believe the amount of bluebonnets in one field?  Just FYI, that field is off of FM 85 near Ennis, TX.  The card I made is very simple, I know, but it does show a cool way to show off a special pic like this one, right?  The sentiment is from Deadbeat Designs, of course, as his designs are our fix when we want to do any kind of Texas cards! 

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com