Friday, April 27, 2012

Praying for You!

Hello! I have a very pretty but simple card for you that I made for my friend that recently lost her husband. If I was smart, I would make up a bunch of these with the same sketch using different papers because the design and the praying for you sentiment could be perfect for several occasions, not just for sympathy. Let me show you my card. Enjoy!




I went with a sketch from Mojo Monday (#222) as my layout.  And of course, by using one 6 x 6 pad with coordinating patterns, it just came together perfectly!  I did add that small strip on the sentiment panel, as without it, it seemed kinda plain. It just helped the whole thing to pop!  What do you think?

Recipe:

Paper - My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Line: Howdy Doody 6 x 6 pad (where they got this name for such pretty papers, I don't know!), Cardstock Natural White
Stamps - Sentiment by Verve, Butterfly by Hero Arts from Stamp & Die set
Ink - Versafine Brown
Tools - Spellbinders Circle, Cuttlebug Musical Flourish embossing folder (this is a favorite of mine!)
Other - Teal Pearls

Tomorrow I will be back with another Saturday sketch share.  See you then!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com