Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

 
Hello!  I am back today with three creations for the Saturday Sketch Share.  So, today I have my card, Donna's card, Debbie's card and the sketch we all three used to make our cards.  Let's get right to it!  Enjoy!

My Card

Donna's Card

Debbie's Care




Can you see the different interpretations of the same sketch?  Both Donna and I added that bow which seemed so out of place when I was making my card, but now that it is done, I rather like it!  Debbie wrote in her card that this was the first stamp she ever bought ... what a fun piece of info!  What is that saying?  "I had no clue that ONE tiny rubber stamp purchase would lead to this ..."!  SO TRUE!

See you tomorrow!  Do you like this roll I am on with daily posts ... maybe I could keep it going? 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com