Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello! As promised, I am back today with the sketch share. Wait until you see how cute all three of them came out, as this is the week that Donna is participating! Woo Hoo! Let's do it! I will show you my card, Donna's card, Debbie's card and the sketch we all used. Enjoy!



My Card

Donna's Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
A couple of quick notes about the cards:  First, I got that bird stamp at the Grapevine convention in January and I have been waiting for the perfect springtime opportunity to ink it up.  I was at Donna's house when she gave me this week's card and she showed me the set of stamps that the monkey came from and one of the sentiments in the set I got her to stamp out and put inside my card.  It reads "You Rocket"!  I love those puny sentiments!  And what a great Texas themed card Debbie created this week!  This really is a good go to sketch for the times when you have a smaller image and you worry about it getting it lost on a big card.  Will have to remember this one! 

Well, I am off to the Cornbread Festival.  And that is one of the advantages of living out in the country, as all the small towns have these fun festivals.  In this one there is a 5K (which I missed ... on purpose), a Tomahawk throwing competition, a hat contest, a pet contest, cornbread cook-off,  a corn-eating contest, a corn relay, and some vendors.

I have several cards I want to make so hopefully, I will get out to my shack and create something so that I can show you some cards next week!  Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

terry said...

Each of these cards are a great use of the sketch! I luv how U can use smaller stamp images as the main focus with this sketch! ~terry

 
design by suckmylolly.com