Sunday, April 29, 2012

Thank You Clean & Simple!

Hello!  Today I want to share you with some thank you cards that I and a couple of friends made yesterday.  Remember last week I asked for prayers for my friend, Virgina that lost her husband?  Well, my other friend, Eileen, signed Virginia and herself up for my class yesterday in an attempt to keep her busy.  Virgina wanted to make some simple thank you cards that she could write notes in and send out, so the three of us met early to make some cards.  I have learned that the creative card process for me has to be done in my own space.  So, Friday night I created a couple of card ideas in case they wanted to use them.  Well, they liked them!  And so, between the three of us we made about 30 cards.  How awesome is that?  First, I want to show my two card ideas.  And then a couple of cards using different papers similar to my second idea and lastly, a pic of all the cards finished.  Enjoy!







Clean and Simple, but still very pretty!  And much more personal that sending a card provided by a funeral home! 

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com