Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hare Today!

Hello Sunday!  I say that because you rarely see me on a Sunday, but this last week I got ahead and so I have promised you creations every day until the end of the month, even on Sundays!  Today's card is for the Sketch For You To Try challenge.  As you know, it is a monthly challenge but to get in on the grand prize you have to do the sketches for all the months in the year.  I do not want to miss out on this chance.  So, today I have my card for April.  Let's get to it!  Enjoy ...



And the sketch ...





As you can see this sketch, in my opinion, is a very simple, clean design.  I did it as it was made, but can't you see it flipped on it's side?  I may have to do one like that sometime.  I did add the sentiment panel, because as you know, I rarely make a card without some kind of sentiment on the front.  It just finishes the card for me, kinda gives it purpose.  The stamp set I used is not a new one, but I thought it would be nice to have a male card around in case I need it or I could also try selling it in the gift shop I am selling my cards in.  (Not sure how many I have sold, last weekend, I think they said 4 or 5).  Anyway, I love how it turned out, don't you?

Recipe:

Paper - Stripe from My My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart: Be Amazing 6 x6 pad, Background Dots and Dots panel from My Minds Eye Miss Caroline: Dolled Up 6 x 6 pad (Yes, I combined papers from two different pads, but they matched perfectly!), Cardstock White, Brown
Stamps- My Favorite Things Flopsey Fishing
Ink - Memento Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Spellbinders Circle  (did out of the box technique)
Other - Brown Pearls

See you tomorrow. 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com