Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello! I am back today with another share and since both Debbie and I made Easter cards, and tomorrow is Easter, this is our wish for all of you ... Happy Easter! So, let's get right to it! I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used. Enjoy!

My Card
Debbie's Card
The Sketch
And a close -up of my little bunny.  I love the added whiskers using linen thread from The Cat's Pajamas, and I also added a little white fluff from Stampendous on her tail.  I don't usually give you extra pics on the share days, but this bunny was so special, I just had to!  I am sad to say that I didn't get a bunch of Easter cards made to send, so I hope you enjoy this one ... virtual style!  I hope everyone has a blessed Easter! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com