Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Story about Nice People!

Hello again!  On the post I just did about my class share, I forgot to tell you a story about the brads I used on the double twisted easel card.  I took the copper brads from my stash but, unfortunately, I knew I would not have enough for all the class kits.  I knew that when I had my store, we ordered all our brads from Creative Impressions.  So, off I went to see if I could do a retail order with them online.  Yes!  Hooray!  They are still in business.  I did my order (also including ribbon they sell, that I love, but don't need!) and in the comments section I did a blurb about who I was, what store I had, etc. Well, this afternoon, I get a call from them!  They liked that I told them who I was and, of course, remembered me.  We talked about the relationships that are formed when you are in business.  And that is so true, just like I am friends on Facebook with several stamp store owners and lots of ex-customers.  Somewhere in the conversation, she informed me that they would be sending out my order for free.  And that is so nice, that I wanted to share this story with you.  We all need to be reminded that there are STILL nice people in this world.  And they are the ones we should do business with.  So, go check out their site and see if they have something you might just need!   Here is the link to Creative Impressions.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com