Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Flowers Just For You!

Hello!  I am back today with the second of three looks using the MS Garden Trellis punch.  If you missed yesterday's post, be sure to scroll down and check it out.  This time I punched designer paper to give a totally different look than yesterday's card.  Here is today's card.  Enjoy!



Remember I told you yesterday that I got a friend to go hunt down this punch for me, well this card was sent to her.  She likes blue!  Anyway, I love how this one turned out, don't you? 

Recipe:
Paper - My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart: Be Amazing 6 x6 pad, Cardstock White, Blue
Stamps - Hedgehog by Penny Black, Sentiment by Woodware USA clear set
Ink - Memento Black, Prismacolor Pencils Gamsol, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Labels 1, Petite Oval, Martha Stewart Garden Trellis Punch
Other - Ribbon from Creative Impressions (I want more of this ribbon ... they sent me this as a freebie, but I really like it.  I think it is called crepe ribbon ... check it out
here)!, White flower is a metal flower I found in my stash, my guess is it was originally from Making Memories, Fancy Button, Linen Thread from The Cat's Pajamas, Blue sparkler dots from Starform Stickers (Holland), Quicky Glue Pen, Art Institute Crystal Glitter (I didn't like my coloring on the hedgehog, so I added some glitter to fix it and I love the look ... and that is what I call a "happy mistake"!)

I will be back tomorrow with one more look using this same punch!  See you then!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I had to look twice because I thought it was some kind of fabric! That blue printed pattern paper really adds another dimension of texture to it!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com