Monday, February 18, 2013

Amazing Grace!

Hello!  I have been very busy in my room trying to make cards for a couple of the ladies from my church that are wanting to purchase some cards from me.  They asked for some get well (and birthday) cards, but looking through my sentiment stamps, I have many more spiritual sentiments than get well.  I figure if I do the spiritual ones that they will work for get well, thinking of you and maybe even sympathy, if needed.  I have made enough cards between these and some others, that you should see a card a day from me for at least two weeks!  Let me show you today's card ... enjoy!
 
 

I believe I made a similar card last year, probably why it was in my head, but this one is different papers, and embellishments.  So, pretty but still so simple!  What do you think?

Recipe:

Paper - Teresa Collins Fabrications 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock Light grayish blue, White
Stamps - Verve Plain Jane Amazing Grace
Ink - Vesafine Black
Tools - Spellbinders Petite Oval, Petite Scallop Oval
Other - Grosgrain Ribbon, Lace Trim by My Minds Eye, Rhinestone Swirls (from my stash)

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

1 comments:

voyager said...

Beautiful, Tina!! Love the card! Another great one!
Marlene

 
design by suckmylolly.com