Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Froggy Valentine!

Hello!  As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I have enough Valentines to show you one a day through Sunday.  Yes, I know in a perfect world, all of these would have been finished last week or before, and so you would see them all before Valentine's Day, but ... well, it is, what it is!  I am showing you the one I made for my hubby today, so that the other recipients have time to get theirs before I start putting them here for all the world to see.  Today's card is silly, but cute.  Let me show you.  Enjoy!
 

My hubby and I have this frog thing.  Not sure where it started, but we have frogs sitting around the house, plus, he loves green .. hence the green frog on my otherwise red card!  Simple but cute!  What do you think?

Recipe:

Paper - Authentique Lovely Collection, My Minds Eye Remarkable Collection (Both the green dot and the red dot are the exact same type of paper but yet from totally different companies... wierd!), Cardstock Cream, Red
Stamps - Frog is from Endless Creations, Sentiment from Avocado Arts

Ink - Memento Black
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Circles, Classic Hearts, My Favorite Things Mini Scallop Edging border Die-namics
Other - Red Twine, Red hearts from Queen & Co.


See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com