Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Butterfly Thoughts!

Hello!  Today's card is another inspired by Pinterest card.  Go here to see the original card I cased.  I just looked it up and it seems I pinned it a couple of months ago, but that is what is great about Pinterest, the cards are always there waiting for you to give you ideas!  I came across in a memory box package of 6 x 6 sheets a really pretty paper with butterflies and thought well, I need to find a butterfly sketch to go with the paper.  So simple, but pretty.  Let me show you ...enjoy!
 
 

See what I mean?  It is not my usual type sketch, but I like it.  It really shows off the pretty paper! 

Recipe:
Paper - Memory Box Minuet 6 x 6 package, Cardstock Purplish Blue, White
Stamps - Sentiment is Verve from Borderline set, Butterflies are Hero Arts Butteflies & Die Set

Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - EK Successd 1 3/4 inch circle punch, Hero Arts Die Set
Other - Rhinestones

See you tomorrow with another creation.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com