Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with the Saturday sketch share.  If you have been reading my posts the last few days, you know my card is another Valentine.  Love both the cards today.  So, let me show you.  My card first, then Debbie's and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!
 
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I have to say, this sketch needs to be added to the go-to list.  Now, it isn't one that would work every time, because the space to add images are small, but for the times when you just have two to three small images, it is perfect.  Thoughts?  Don't you love both the cards today?

See you tomorrow for the last of my Valentine creations.  And then all next week, I will have posts of new cards to show you too!  I am on a roll! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com