Sunday, February 17, 2013

With All My Heart!

Hello!  Today I have one last Valentine card to show you.  It is quite simple but adorable.  Here it is ...enjoy!
 
 

This Pure Innocence girl holding the heart is a favorite and I couldn't resist using it again this year.  Last year when I used her in a class, I paper pieced her dress and her heart.  I kept it simple and just colored her with my copics to match the pretty papers I used.  Love it, don't you?

Recipe:
Paper - Crate Paper Fourteen Line "Cupid" (both sides), "Love" (floral), Cardstock Natural White, Pink (My Minds Eye)
Stamps - My Favorite Things Love You with All My Heart PI, Sentiment from Avocado Arts
Ink - Memento Black, Copics

Tools - Spellbinders Petite Oval
Other - Twine by The Twinery, Heart Rhinestones, Rhinestones by Queen & Co.

This last week I worked on several cards to sell to the couple of ladies at my church who asked me to make them a collection of cards, so I have enough made at this point to show you a post every day this next week!  Special treat for you!  See you then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com