Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February Class Share!

Hello!  Saturday, I was saying that last week I had been in a creative rut ... I am so happy to say, my creative mojo is back!  This allowed me to get the class samples done for my class which is later in the month and also, several Valentines.  So, this week, I will have a post for you every day through Sunday so I can get them all in.  You won't mind a few Valentine cards after Valentine's Day has passed, will you?  First things first, let me share today with you my February class cards.  It is all about Easter.  I know you are thinking, Easter already?  But, because my classes fall late in the month, and Easter is late March this year, I had to do Easter now.  I love all three cards.  Last month, one of the cards was a swinging Z-fold.  This month I have two variations of the Z-fold and one honeyPop card, of which I have taught so many times, but we keep doing them because ... well, they are just too darn cute not to!  Let me show the cards ... enjoy!
 
 
Bunny Love Z-Fold Front

Opening

Totally opened

He Has Risen Double Z-Fold Front 

Opened

Duck HoneyPop

HoneyPop Opened
What do you think?  Don't you love how all three came out?  Here are the class details, in case you can come or in case you want a kit ...

Happy Easter - Wed. Feb. 27th 11 a.m. and Friday, March 1st 7 p.m.

Come make three Easter cards, all unique and creative. Two cards are variations of Z-Folds and one has the inside honeycomb pop in brand new sherbet colors. Please bring adhesive to include a glue stick and a X by Xyron (if you have one), detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium (colored pencils, Copics, etc.) All other supplies are provided.
(copic colors I used: card 1: E31, E33, YG25, YG63, C0, B000, R81, YR02, BV13, Y02, card 2: G21, G28, Y11, Y15, BG10, card 3: Y02, Y38, G000, YG11, R81, V20, B000, YR00 ...these are listed only for the convenience of those who have asked me to share the colors I used.)

See you tomorrow with one of the Valentines.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

voyager said...

Love the cards, Tina!! Wished I could come to one of the classes. Maybe one day soon!
Marlene

 
design by suckmylolly.com