Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back with another sketch share.  This week, both Debbie and I did cards with Valentine's Day in mind.  Let's get to it.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Do you like the sketch this week?  I have to say it is not my favorite, but once I got started, it did come together pretty easily.  Getting started was the issue for this week, as I was definitely having a non mojo creative week.  I needed to do my next month's class card samples, had trouble and so they are not finished yet!  And then, I needed to send two birthday cards to two friends I have known for 50 years, and 40 years, and I had trouble with them.  Those two I finally just picked the two best birthday cards from my own stash of cards and got them in the mail.  Also, on my list is to finish the collection of cards for a couple of ladies from my church that want to buy some of my cards.  I had lots of ideas for Valentine cards, but you haven't seen those here either.  Lots to do, hopefully, some good mojo creativity is back and I will get to it!   O.k. back to the card, I want to comment that I have all kinds of new stamps, and what did I use here?  An Hero Arts set from when I had my store.  But it is perfect for it!  The red/white paper is tissue paper that I got on a clearance rack at Target.  Perfect for owls for Valentine's Day!  I love Debbie's little test tubes and her sentiment Love Potion #9!  So cute!

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com