Friday, February 22, 2013

Fluttering By!

Hello!  Today's card is a case from Pinterest.  I had to track it down to find the original post, so go here to see it.  Love Pinterest, but it does get irritating when you click on the pin and it does not take you to the corresponding post and then you have to spend time trying to find the right one.  Fortunately, her card was a birthday card and so I went to the birthday label, and finally found it, but as you saw her card was posted a year ago.  Anyway, love her card and even though mine, is somewhat different, I love it too!  Let me show you ... enjoy!
 

I went with the straight edge squares to make it easier on me since I have a 1" punch (thanks to my good friend Eileen!).  The paper you have seen from me before, but it has been a while.  When I saw I needed coordinating colors, I went to my stash of 12 x 12 dp to find this sheet, as it is one sheet with a bunch of squares and rectangles.  Made it easy, I just punched my squares out of this one sheet.  What do you think?  It is different from my usual sketch style, but it's nice.

Recipe:
Paper - Little Yellow Bicycle Zinnia Flower Patches (2008), Cardstock - Green, Purple, White
Stamps - Sentiment from Rubbernecker Butterflies are Free set
Ink - Versafine Black

Tools - Spellbinders Classic Oval, Lacey Oval, Stampin' Up Butterfly embossing folder (they have a name for it, sorry don't remember)
Other - Rhinestones, Ribbon from Creative Impressions

I am right now at the Scrapbook Expo up in Grapevine.  Will give you the full report tomorrow in the Saturday Sketch share post. See you then!


Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com