Tuesday, February 19, 2013

You O Lord!

Hello!  I have another inspirational card for you today.  Let's get right to it.  Enjoy!
 
 

This clean and simple card was inspired by a card I saw on pinterest.  Adding all the pearls makes it alot more special.  Then I wanted some kind of flower or embellishment on top of the swirls, and I found this metal flower in my fancy button box.  Perfect!  What do you think?

Recipe:
Paper - Teresa Collins Fabrications 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock Light Grayish Blue, White
Stamps - Verve Plain Jane
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles, Stampin' Up Scallop Border punch, My Favorite Things Fancy Flourish Die-namics
Other - Pearls, Metal embellishment from Bo Bunny (I think)

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com