Monday, February 25, 2013

Land of the Free Because of the Brave!

Hello!  I have a patriotic card for you today.  My friend Donna, is a member of Blue Star Mothers, and every three months they pack up all kinds of stuff to send to our troops.  She likes to have cards made that everyone in the group can sign and put in each of the boxes.  So, she needs to make about 30 cards.  That is where I come in ... two crafters are better than one, when you need 30 cards!  They came out great ... let me show you!  
 
 



On the inside, we both normally like to add colored panels, but we decided to just stamp the sentiment, right on the card, to save both time and paper.  It looks great since my stamp set came with the star frame border in the set.  What do you think? 

Recipe:
Paper - Designer Paper from Jo-Ann's, Cardstock White, Red, Dark Blue
Stamps - Verve Hero set
Ink - Versafine Majestic Blue
Tools - Spellbinders Star Circle, Classic Circle, Star Embossing Folder by Darice
Other - Red/White & Blue Stripe Ribbon from Jo-Ann's

I am in the middle of my class prepping, so I will have to see how it goes.  I have cards to show you but I have to get the time to write out the post.  See you soon!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com