Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Believe in Dreams!

Today's card has a different look for me. There seems to be quite a few ideas out there with this type of paper quilting type look. I love it because it gives me a chance to use coordinating papers together on one card. Enjoy ...


Just a couple of notes about the card - I wanted to go with this sentiment but it almost didn't fit! I don't know if you can see my brown branch peeking out behind the birdie. It is actually an old Stampin' Up border of horizontal lines, but it worked for my purpose! Lastly, I want to say something about my new twine I just got. Recently, on Susan Liles blog. she was raving about the new twine from The Cat's Pajamas! (Her blog is www.susiestampalot.blogspot.com ) Anyway, being the "gotta have it stamper" that I am, I ordered some! It comes in two colors, an ivory, shown on today's card, and a beige. The spools have 13 yards and retail for $2.75 each. I didn't think that was bad at all. I do like it. It seems strong and very easy to manipulate. I know I sound like I have a store and I am trying to sell product. Not anymore, now I am just sharing good finds!

Recipe:

Paper - My Minds Eye Pad Home Blue (once again it should be called green...in my opinion!), Cardstock Black and White
Stamps - Bird by Darcie's (paper pieced with paper), "faux"branch by Stampin'Up, and Leaves by Hero Arts, Sentiment also by Hero Arts (clear set)
Ink - Versafine Black, Marvy Matchables Jungle Green and Dark Walnut
Die Cuts/Punches - Nestiblities Dahlia, Labels 9
Other - Button, Ribbon by Creative Impressions, Twine by The Cat's Pajamas, Rhinestones by Hero Arts

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com