Friday, April 30, 2010

In A Pickle?

Today's card was made for a friend who had surgery on both of her knees. It was sent to her a couple of days ago. I am taking the chance that she has received in the mail by now. I hope so, otherwise she might see this post on facebook. In a perfect world, I would have another card made so that I could wait a day to show you this one. But, as you know, it is not a perfect world. Here is the card ...


I purchased these stamps a while back out of a clearance bin at a scrapbook store. I don't do many get well cards but I am glad I bought them because having both knees worked on definitely puts one "in a pickle"! Love the layout I did for this one. Yea, I know, using buttons again! Well, I love my new twine, so I have to! LOL! Hope to get a chance to make you one more card this week. We'll see how it goes. Four cards is not bad though!

Recipe:

Paper - Jillibean Soup Chicken Noodle Line (one sheet, opposite sides), Green paper that was punched by Cosmo Cricket, Cardstock Yellow
Stamps - By Inky Antics
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Punches/Die Cuts - Nestibilites Classic Oval Scallop and Oval, Labels 4, Stampin'Up Border Punch
Other - Ribbon by Creative Impressions, Button, Twine by The Cat's Pajamas, Baubles by Stamping Bella

Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com