Friday, April 16, 2010

Fancy Folds #2

Let me get right to it and show you my card for today. I hope you like it as much as I do. The way the card opens, with the folds, adds interest, making it simple to do and one that I know I will use again.

Now the folds work like this. The image is adhered to the top left panel and so when you open it to the left, you will see...

And then when you open the last fold to the right, you will see the inside ...


So, now let me give you the dimensions on making it. The base is a regular A-2 size card cut from an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper vertically. After making the fold, trim off 2 3/4". The inside which forms the flap to show the striped piece, and then opened to show the inside sentiment is a piece that measures 8 1/2 x 2/3/4, scored in the center. Remember to adhere your pattern paper on the inside panel before attaching this last piece. I hope this makes sense to you, if not contact me and I will explain more or show you better pics.

Recipe:

Paper - My Minds Eye Home - Pink (opposite of one in yesterday's post), Cardstock -white
Ink - Versafine Crimson Red, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Stamps - My Sentiments Exactly Birdie Banner
Die Cuts - Nestibilites Classic Scallop Circle and Circle
Other - Prima Flowers, Baubles by Stamping Bella

Happy Stamping!
Tina

2 comments:

Ronnie Crowley said...

I really like this fold as its so simple.

Babette said...

What a sweet card, Tina. Love the composition and your even give the instructions? Wonderful!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com