Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Blooms!

Hello! I finished my Easter cards last night! Yea! I will show you those in a couple of days once the recipients have received them. So, for today, I have a couple of special things just for you. The first is some pictures of some beautiful spring blooms that were taken today at the Dallas Arboretum. My friend, Donna & I went there today for our weekly outing! Beautiful warm, sunny day with a cool breeze! It was just perfect. I decided the pics I took must be shared - too pretty not to! Also, Donna gave me my Easter card, so I am posting that today too! What a treat! First, here are the spring blooms pics ... enjoy!














































Now, here is Donna's card. Wow! I guess she is my first guest artist! Cool!

Great job Donna! It is an adorable card! Stamps used are an unmounted set from Darcie's. (I know because the stamps I used are from the same set!)

I should be back on Friday with my Easter cards. Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com