Friday, April 9, 2010

Hello Spring!

I have one more card for you this week. I am off today heading up to Fort Worth to go to the Main Street Arts Festival with some friends. But first, let me show you today's card. I was thinking the other day how I used The Cat's Pajamas bear for Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day. He didn't get used for Easter, but that maybe I could make some kind of Spring card with him. And then yesterday, going through blogs on my reader, I came across a sketch challenge put on by The Cat's Pajamas and the layout I liked ... so ... you know what that means ... another sketch challenge for me and another layout for you. Here is the sketch first.


And here is my card using my the little bear once again. I think he reminds me of Yogi the Bear, remember him? My card for this one is very simple. I did add the sentiment so I could make this officially a "spring card"!


Recipe:

Paper - One sheet 12 x12 Retired Stampin' Up, Cardstock Pink, Orange
Stamps - Bear & Flower from The Cat's Pajamas (clear set), Hello from Studio G $1 Clear stamp, Spring from Making Memories Spring Set
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Punches/DieCuts -Nestiblities Circle 2 sizes and Dahlia Dies 2 sizes (actually there are two dies behind the hello spring because I wanted them to show)
Other - All rhinestones by Hero Arts

Have a great weekend! Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

terry said...

This bear...I mean card! Is adorable! He DOES look like Yogi! AND you paper pieced-my fav tech!
Love it!

 
design by suckmylolly.com