Thursday, April 8, 2010

Plant a Little Sunshine!

Three days, three sketches ... I am in a challenge creating mode! Today's sketch challenge is from Mojo Monday, which is one of my favorite blogs that have challenges. I almost always like the layout ideas they come up with. Here is the link to their blog. http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/ And here is the sketch.

This card was all about the scrapbook paper and the cardstock to match the paper. Love the color combination! A while back, I purchased a large flower set from There She Goes Clear Stamps and had yet to use any of the stamps, so I decided to change that by stamping one of the flowers from the set four times on different coordinating papers, layering them up to create the focal part of my card. I love how it came out! Whatcha think?

Recipe:

Paper - Scrapbook Paper all by My Minds Eye Just Dreamy 2 Collection, Yellow Dotted cardstock (unknown company-purchased at LSS -local scrapbook store), Cardstock White, Aqua
Stamps - There She Goes Clear Stamps, Plant a Little Sunshine by My Sentiments Exactly
Ink - Versafine Black
Die Cuts/Punches - Nestibilities Oval & Oval Scallop 2 sizes (a smaller scallop oval is under the four layered flower)
Other - Black Pearls by Hero Arts, Foam Tape by 3M for layering flower

Happy Stamping!
Tina

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is so summery and fun...gorgeous...have a fabulous weekend!

enjoy *~*

terry said...

Hi, Tina! Now..THAT's a BEAUTY!
Love the colors AND the layered flowers! I need to get a set of those stamps! I've been layering flower embellies lately...mind u, not mking cards...just embellies! That seems to be what I'm in the mood for lol! I DO love your card and wanted to tell you. I'm going to go bk thru your blogg now and "catchup" on all that u've created! Bee Happy~Terry

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love all those layers! Thanks for playing Mojo! :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com