Thursday, March 24, 2011

Feel the Sun!

Hello!  I have another sketch challenge card to show you today.  Verve has several different challenges every month with chances to win stamps.  The Viva laVerve challenge is a month long challenge where they give you one sketch a week but you have the whole month to complete all of them  On any month, that I use one of their sketches, I feel that I should do them all.  Well, so far, I have shown you cards with sketches from week 1 and week 3.  Today's sketch was week's 2.  Week's 4, I will show you tomorrow!  Let me get to my card and then I will show you the sketch, of course too!  Enjoy!




Looking at the sketch, the circle reminded me of a sun, but I put that thought away, until ... I came across the cloud paper and decided yes, a sun!  The added Verve sentiment about the sun I thought made it perfect.  A very simple card, but very pretty.  An easy sketch, I think I might do again sometime.  Do you like it?

Recipe:

Paper - My Minds Eye Fine & Dandy True Blue 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock Yellow, White
Stamps - Verve Stamps Feel The Sun set
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - Classic Circle, Pinking Circles Nestibilities
Other - Ribbon by Creative Impressions, Linen Thread by TCP, Button by Basic Grey, Pearls by Queen & Co.

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com