Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Debbie, who is a friend of mine, and I have been sharing our handmade cards by snail mail for a couple of months now.  I recently asked her if she would be up for a challenge.  My idea was for both of us to make a card using the same sketch and then send it to each other on the same day.  Since, I did not participate in any February's Viva la Verve sketches, I thought those four would be good ones to pick from.  She wants to do all four in order!  So, for the next four Saturday's, I will be posting each of our cards with the matching sketch for you to see.  I will be showing my card, Debbie's card and then the sketch.  Let's get to them!  Enjoy!


My Card


Debbie's Card

The Sketch
When I did my card, I didn't take note of all the recipe details, and I don't have the info on Debbie's card, but if there is something you would like to know, just leave me a comment and I will get the info to you.  I will have another sketch share for you next Saturday.  And I will be back on Monday, to show you another one of my card creations. 

Have a great weekend!  Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com