Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Together Til We Coak!

Hello!  I bet you are wondering where I have been!  Well, we had family here over the weekend, and yesterday I met a friend for lunch.  And tomorrow, my hubby & I are off for a little overnight trip for our 4th anniversary.  So, all that adds up to is not much time spent in my "shack" to make cards for you!  I finished the most important one and that is my hubby's anniversary card!  I know you saw the title ... let's get to it... I love how it came out!  Enjoy!


A couple of things ... First, the circles with the repeated sentiment "together til we croak" was printed on the computer. Also, I want to comment about how my ribbon matches the frog colors but the pattern paper is a different green.  I normally would make sure the paper I was using totally matched how I colored my frog and then the embellishment would match too.  This is definitely a different look, but I think I like it.  Maybe, it works because the background paper is very busy so with the colors being different, it creates a contrast to the background.  What do you think?  Do you like it?  I also see now, I left off the pearl/ rhinestone accent in the corners.  Will probably add before giving it.  I did add a few extra details to my frog like glittered heart lips, popped-up head and the google eyes!  Too cute, huh?

Recipe:

Paper - We R Memory Keepers Family Keepsake/Nellie, Cardstock White, Red, Black, Cork
Stamps - Endless Creations all except Lilly Pad is from Our Craft Lounge
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Classic Scalloped Heart, Classic Heart, Classic Circle Nestibilities
Other -Red Stickles glue, Googly Eyes, Ribbon from $1 Target bin

Sunday is another DeNami blog hop, so make sure you tune in for that one.  This time it is called Floral Frenzy!  My card idea is still in my head but I definitely will have it done and posted bright and early Sunday morning for the blog hop!  It's gonna be pretty cute! See you Sunday!

Have a great week!  Happy Stamping!
Tina  

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com