Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hey Chickie to all the DeNami Blog Hoppers!

DeNami March Blog Hop


Hello and welcome!  I am excited to get to participate in this month's DeNami Design's blog hop.  I can't wait to see every one's creations.  It will be especially fun with the floral frenzy theme!  If you want to start at the beginning or if you get lost along the way, just click on the badge above and it will take you back to home base.  If you are "hopping" along, you should have come from Katie's blog.  If so, you are on the right track.  Let's get to my card.  I used one of my favorite layouts.  Enjoy!

  

DeNami has just about the cutest petite stamps of any company out there!  I took advantage and stamped their small daisy from their Petit Fours set, called Rosevine Flower Stamp Set and then the other two stamps, Hey Chickie and the Chickie with Flower, I got at the stamp convention back in January, just waiting for this special day to use them!  I love how my card came out.  I hope you like it too!

Recipe:

Paper - Green Floral by We R Memory Keepers Peep Line called Easter Bouquet, Cardstock Pink, Green, Yellow, White
Stamps - DeNami Designs
Ink - Versafine Black, Tombow Markers
Tools - Classic Scalloped Circle & Classic Circles Nestibilities, McGill Tag Punch, Stampin' Up paper piecing template, Tim Holtz paper piercer
Other - Ribbon by $1 Target bin, Button by Doodlebug Designs, Twine by The Twinery, Rhinestones by Kaiser

Don't forget there are gift certificates that YOU can win!  All you have to do is leave comments on the blogs along the way and your name might be randomly drawn!  How easy is that?  You have until Monday night at 11:59 PST to leave your comments on each of the blogs to get in on the prizes.  There is one more way to win some stamps and that is to make a card with the Floral Frenzy theme and then link your card to the the DeNami Design blog.  Anyone can participate.  Since I made a second card, I will be participating, but you will have to wait until tomorrow's post to see it!  Now, let me get you on your way!  Your next stop is Debbie Marcinkiewicz.

Thanks for visiting my blog.  I hope you like what you saw and will come back and visit real soon.  Or if you want, I would love for you to become a follower so you don't miss any of my posts!  See you tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!
Tina
 

48 comments:

Andrea M said...

Oh how FUN Tina! Love the layout use of flowers! The chickie is too cute!!! Fabulous card! So glad you could join in on the floral frenzy!

Karen B. said...

Your layout is amazing! Great colors and great designs.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love this layout too! A very sweet card.

Amy Kolling said...

Wow, lots of floral goodness here! Beautiful card and I love the cascade look to the circles!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Spring floral card! The little chickie holding her flower is the perfect touch to the PP you created and layered in the circles. The PP you used for the backdrop is the perfect accent! LOVELY!

Christine Zani said...

Very cute - thanks for sharing!

Nicki S said...

Great spring colors used here! Such fun layering, and that chickie is just too cute! Nice job!

Tambo said...

This card is so cute. I love the use of the extra circles for texture. TFS

Katrina Hunt said...

so adorable!! I say "hey chickie" all the time!!! hugs, Katrina

Sheryl said...

It's a waterfall of circles! I love all of the chickie stamps - so cute!

Heidi said...

I just love this card! I've been wanting that chickie with the flower for some time! And I just love the flow of circles across your card.

Kim said...

Very cute card. I love the colors, chickies and all the dimensions.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cuteness!!!!

Michele Gross said...

What a cute card! Love the fun circles and cute color combo! Super fun way to use the stamps :)

Carol said...

So cute! I just bought a little chickie stamp from DeNami yesterday at a rubber stamp show and I love it! This card is adorable!

Bunnyfreak said...

Love Chickie. She was what first made me find DeNami.

Amy Schumacher said...

This card makes me sooooo happy! I love that green, and the accent colors are so springy! I can't help but smile!

Karen McAlpine said...

Such a cute chickie. Love all the die cuts!

Unknown said...

Super cute chickie and love the saying you paired with it. Great colors too Tina!

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so cute! LOVE how all your circles give such fantastic movement to your overall design! TFS!

kreativeimagination said...

cool layout. love the circle and the chick is super cute!!!
syeda
syeda_lubabah@hotmail.com

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Cute little chick.

Karen said...

This card makes me happy just looking at it. Very cute and my favorite color combination.

littlebitoftoto said...

love the chick.....

Jessica Kessler said...

The chickies make me laugh. They are so cute. Love the colors and layout.

Paulina said...

Oh my, you did an AWESOME job with this theme, Tina. You put us ALL to shame with the amount of flowers you were able to incorporate into your card. Love the circle elements you added, and that patterned paper in the background is super cute!

Dana said...

Tina all these layers make me so happy! Your little chickie is adorable!

Annette Holleger said...

This is a great way to showcase small stamps as you say. The layers add depth and all the embellishments are wonderful. Thank you for sharing your work.

Lisa R. said...

Gotta love those chicks! Love your layout and choice of paper.

Kristy Smith said...

Tina what fun cute colors! And I love love LOVE that chickie! Great work and thanks for sharing!

Cyndi S said...

Your card is so cute. I just love the little chick.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable, love the little chick

Unknown said...

What a fun card Tina! Love the design, so pretty. Love the colors and the way you stamped the background.

Sue Lelli said...

Tina, LOVE the colors and LOVE the chickie! CUTE!

Linda said...

Cute! I made me smile!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

What a fun little chickie!!! :)

Mary Maruscak said...

HA! This is sooo cute! Love that little chickie!

Gayle C. said...

Tina, Love your adorable little chickie (colors, too).

Julie Ranae said...

Really sweet little chickie indeed!

Anonymous said...

How can you not have a whimsical card with DeNami's chickies? Such an adorable card and I love the color combinations!

Emily Keaton said...

Totally cute and fun!! Those spring colors are terrific and the chickie could be sweeter. :)

Rae Ann said...

I really like this layout! The flowers are great and that is one of my favorite chickie stamps!

Carol Hartery said...

Hey chickie!
This card is SO cute! Love the chickie.

~Tammy~ said...

Now this is adorable!

Lisa Petrella said...

DARLING!! LOVE that little chickie with the flower and the sweet little tag you created!!!

Shirley said...

What a fun and cute card! Gotta love the chickie.. with a flower especially!

Laurie said...

OH my goodness this is cute! I love your layout!

Ruby said...

Ah so cute, I just LOVE your little tag too!

 
design by suckmylolly.com