Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oh, Nuts!

Hello!  I am sorry you didn't see me yesterday.  I haven't been out to my stamp shack for a couple of days.  It has been cold.  Well, not really, I guess.  But, it has felt cold and dreary.  So, I was thinking I didn't have anything to show you, then I realized I have a card I actually made a couple of weeks ago, but haven't showed it to you.  It was a belated birthday card I made.  And with a new stamp that hadn't been inked up before now.  Too fun.  Here is my card.  Enjoy!


I love how one of the papers in this set looks like a wood pattern, perfect to use with a squirrel stamp.  This was a very simple card to put together, but I like how it came out.  So glad, I remembered to share it with you!

Recipe:

Paper - My Minds Eye Stella & Rose Mabel 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock Dark Brown, Kraft, White
Stamps - Inky Antics Forest Friends #2
Ink - Versafine Vintage Sepia, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Tim Holtz Sizzix Bracket Die, Classic Scalloped Circle & Classic Circle Nestibilities
Other - Rhinestones by Hero Arts

The sun is out today and it is warmer, so hopefully I will get back out there and do more creating today.  If so, I will pop in tomorrow.  But, for sure, I will be here on Saturday as that post is ready to share my friend's card and my card from the same sketch.  See you soon!

Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com