Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Road To A Friends House is Never Long!

Hello!  I love the sentiment I used as my blog post title today.  And, I really thought I had a stamp that says it.  I couln't find it though.  I might be remembering one that I sold when I had the store.  I really needed it for the inside of the card I made for you today.  I might just have to print it on the computer and add it.  It is almost the end of the month, and I haven't done a card for Jen's monthly sketch challenge.  So, today this card uses that sketch.  It is one of those sketches that has a slanted panel on it, which as you know is not particularly my favorite, however, once the cards are completed, I always like how they turn out!  Just like today's card.  Now, let's get to it.  I will show you my card first, and then the sketch.  Enjoy!



Yes, I turned it on it's side!  I recently got this little bicycle at one of the chain stores, and have been wanted to stamp it.  Since then, I have purchased at least two different papers with bicycles on them, so you will be seeing this little bicycle again real soon.  Anyway, with the sketch vertical, I just stared at it, not knowing what stamp to use. but as soon as I turned it, the idea came!  I kinda like how I made a little frame to showcase my bicycle and I love the added grass at the bottom.  What do you think?

Recipe:

Paper - My Minds Eye Stella & Rose Gertie 6 x6 pad, Cardstock White, Rosey Red
Stamps - Bicycle by Hero Arts, Friends by Woodware
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Classic Oval Nestibilities, My Favorite Things Grass Die
Other - Button, Rhinestones by Hero Arts

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com