Monday, March 14, 2011

Floral Frenzy Card 2!

Hello!  If you haven't participated in DeNami Designs blog hop from yesterday, there is still time.  You have until Monday night to leave comments on the blogs to be eligible to win a prize.  Just scroll down to yesterday's post, and get started!  They are having an additional challenge, where anyone can make a card with the Floral Frenzy theme and link their card to the DeNami blog.  Today's card is made for this challenge.  Let me get to it ... enjoy!
 


I did a little direct to paper technique with Tombow markers directly on the stamp and spritzed with water before stamping.  I went back and added more ink with a waterbrush.  I wanted it to look watercolored and I think it came out quite nice.  I did very good in getting it to match the scrapbook paper I used.  How do you like it?

Recipe:

Paper - Sei Mimosa Line, Cardstock White, Yellow, Pink Coral
Stamps - DeNami Designs Trifles - Elegant Spring Flowers Set
Ink - Tombow Markers, Waterbrush
Tools - Stampin' Up Scalloped Border Punch, Tim Holtz Sizzix Bracket Die
Other - Prima Flower, Ribbon by Creative Impressions, Yellow Rhinestones by Hero Arts, Large Rhinestone by Me & My Big Ideas

I should be back tomorrow with another creation! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

9 comments:

Dana said...

Tina, this is truly stunning! So much beauty here....wow.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Two cards...you overacheiver! :) :)
I love the bright colors o nthis one- fab!

Paulina said...

Oh this is just darling, Tina! I love the garden of flowers!

So happy you were able to join in on the blog hop challenge!

Karen said...

Wow! This is absolutely beautiful. Good job!

Laurie said...

Such a pretty card! So glad you could hop with us!

Michele Gross said...

Very pretty! Love the water color technique you used. :)

Andrea M said...

So pretty Tina!!! Love all the fabulous flowers!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Very cool watercolor technique!!! Great work!

Unknown said...

Very pretty spring scene!

 
design by suckmylolly.com