Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Joy & Peace Tag!

Hello!  I am in the middle of making my class kits for my Treat & Tags class this week.  I know when I am preparing for a class, you usually don't see me, but ... yesterday, during a break, I was doing a little computer surfing, and I came across a Guest Designer Contest with My Favorite Things with the theme being "Play Tag"!  Oh my goodness, I thought, that is exactly what I am doing right now, as I am using My Favorite Things tag die cut to cut all my tags for my class.  And then ... my hubby brought me a package that came in the mail! And what did I get?  A package from My Favorite Things of some items that my friend and I ordered on the Black Friday weekend!  Woo Hoo!  Yes, I know I buy MFT stamps and dies all the time from The Crafty Scrapper, but these were brand new!  Anyway, you know where I am going ... I took time from all the big shot cranking to make a tag with my new stamps for this contest!  And here it is ... enjoy! 




I am so thrilled with this stamp and die set!  So, fun!  My friend was planning on ordering just the dies and not the matching stamps, but I talked her into getting the stamps too!  And, like me, I know she will be glad she did.  I still used pattern paper, but the stripes, the swigly lines, the tiny snowflakes, and of course the words were all from the coordinating stamp set.  You can see the set here.  I have several card ideas which I will get to, as soon as I finish my kits for my class! 

Recipe:

Paper - Die Cuts with a View 12 x 12 pad, Cardstock White, Red, Silver
Stamps - My Favorite Things Ornament Stamps
Ink - Versafine Satin Red, Versafine Olympia Green
Tools - My Favorite Things Dainty Dot Border die, May Favorite Things Ornament Dies
Other - Rhinestones, Linen Thread from The Cat's Pajamas, Grosgrain Ribbon

I do have another card I made this weekend.  I will set that one up for you to see tomorrow.  And, now I have to hurry and get this post onto Splitcoast Stampers to get entered into this contest.  Wish me luck.  I love MFT and use them so much, it would be awesome to win this opportunity.  But, no matter what ... I love my tag I made today!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com