Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sparkly Wishes!

Hello!  Last weekend when my friends & I got together, many of us spent the night stamping off some of the stamps the other's had brought with them.  You should have seen the haul of stamps and dies one of my friends brought with her!  Woo Hoo!  Love my friends and love my friends who spend money on stamping stuff and then share what they got!  So, today's card is one of the images I stamped off and added a die from the same company - C.C. Designs.  I have never had their stamps in my hand ... so fun!  Let's get to my card.  Enjoy!


Isn't this reindeer cute?  And what about that die?  Wow!  I have that one coming for me!  So, I die cutted a black strip, a red strip, a yellow strip, a blue strip, and a green strip and then cut just the bulb part off of the color strips, put it thru my X Xyron and placed it onto the black.  I then added Glossy Accents and sprinkled on a little crystal glitter while it was still wet.  On the stamped bulbs, I just went with the crystal glitter by way of a quicky glue pen.  Love how it came out!  How about you?

Recipe:

Paper - Die Cuts with a View 12 x 12 pad (last year's bargain find), Cardstock White, Black, Red
Stamps - C.C. Designs stamps
Ink - Memento Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Art Institute Crystal Glitter, Ranger Glossy Accents
Tools - C.C. Designs Bulb Border die, Spellbinders Labels 18
Other - Ribbon From Hobby Lobby ($1 roll)

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friends who share your same addiction are good to have ;) Great card...love the lights!

Eileen

 
design by suckmylolly.com