Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with the share.  Let's get to it!  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
This sketch was pretty easy, probably because it is one I have "conquered" before!  I had this Cat's Pajamas bunny stamped out on cardstock in my stash from last year when I borrowed it from a friend.  I must borrow it again, as I love how my card came out.  I paired him with the new Bo Bunny 6 x 6 paper pad that I recently purchased that I knew would be perfect with the bunnies.  And, it is!   Debbie's card is great too!  I love how she cut the slit to add the ribbon so that it wouldn't totally cover up her image.  Great idea!  Hope you enjoyed the cards today.

Have a great weekend.  Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com