Monday, December 12, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share (On Monday)!

Hello! I bet you were wondering what happened? You know that tag class I taught twice last week, and was doing the class kit prep work for the last time I posted? Well .... and that is a "deep well" ... a totally did not realize how much time it was going to take to be ready for the class, so everything else in the week got put on the back burner. Next year, if I do tags again, I definitely need to remember 10 tags is too much. 4 or 6 would have been plenty. In between the two class days, Wed. and Sat., I went back and did a bunch of steps to make the class go faster and it was still a lot! On top of how the class week went, this weekend I dealt with some personal issues. So, today I thought, better late than never! Let's get to it! I will show my card, Donna's card, Debbie's card, and the sketch. Enjoy!

My Card


Debbie's Card

Debbie's Card


The Sketch
I kinda like this sketch.  I will try to remember it when I have a vertical image but want to do a horizontal card!  How about you?  Do you like this one?

Because time is running short, my friends are trying to talk me into either sending some store bought cards out, or putting some cards off  and making New Year's cards.  Or cut my list!  This week will determine what I pick.  As I get creations made, I will share them here with you.

Happy Stamping!
Tina
  

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com