Monday, December 19, 2011

Rejoice in the Spirit of the Season!

Hello!  Next card creation is here!  On the Saturday share, week before last, I used a swirly tree die cut I borrowed from a friend.  Here is a link to that post as a reminder.  I found I still had 4 more trees die cutted out so I decided I had better create something with them, as I figured they would get lost by next year.  I know I could have just done more of the card that I had done before, but I thought I would do something more simple...yea, right!  It took more time to create a new card, and it is that simple?  Not really, but it is pretty!  Let me show you!  Enjoy! 

 


I decided the sparkly die cut tree need some sparkly papers, so I pulled out the left over scraps I had when I made the treat box for my December class at The Crafty Scrapper.  The tree was die cutted from some glitter paper I got at the store.  I used the same paper, this time in red, to die cut the border.  And then to pull it all together I used some shimmer cardstock in green from my stash.  I like the way it turned out, how about you?

Recipe:
Paper - Stripes by Best Creation Inc., Cardstock White, Shimmer Green, Red, Red and White Glitter Paper (I don't know you makes this - but the glitter does not come off!  It is very shiny and the glitter is made into the paper itself - I guess that is why one sheet of 12 x 12 is $2.50! What's the saying ... you get what you pay for?)
Stamps - Sentiment by C.C.'s Designs (stamped off from a set borrowed from a friend!)
Ink - Memento Black
Tools - Tree Die by Memory Box, Border die by My Favorite Things Die-namics Open Scallop Border die, Spellbinders Labels 10, Petite Oval
Other - White Liquid Pearls, Glitter Rhinestones from Hobby Lobby

Current Christmas Card Count:  35!  Be back shortly to continue!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com