Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Holidays Skatin' Bunny!

Hello!  I am finally ready to take the time to sit down at the computer and do some posts for the Christmas cards I have been busy making for the past week.  Since I tend to blab alot about each card, I am doing individual posts for each one.  The first one, which I am showing you in this post, was made for a very special reason.  Remember, that every month this year, I have participated in Jen delMuro's Sketch For You To Try Challenge.  Just to remind you, she made a year long challenge, where there would be one sketch for each month and that if you participated every month, you would get into a drawing for a prize package worth over $200!  I don't know how many people did all 12 months, but I know I did ... and I am quite proud of it!  After I show you my card and the December sketch, I will be linking all 12 month's cards on this post.  That is the requirement to get in on the prize package.  There has been some wonderful sketches, so you might follow my links too, and look back and see them.  But first, let me show my card and the sketch for December.  Enjoy!



I have just a couple of comments about this card.  First, this darling bunny stamp, I had stamped off from a friend last year, but didn't get a chance to make it into a card.  So, now I have and I love how it came out!  The sketch appeared to be a square layout, but I decided to squeeze it down and make it an A-2 size.  I like how I cut around his big ear and had it lay over the side of the rectangle.  How about those dot stickers?  I got them at the scrapbook store.  They are kinda like the ones I have used from Stampendous but this package from Starform (?) has about 800 stickers on one sheet for $3...can we say bargain?  What do you think about my skatin' bunny?

Recipe:
Paper - Bo Bunny Snowfall 6 x 6 paper pad, Cardstock White, Aqua, Brown
Stamps - The Cat's Pajamas Deep Breath, Sentiment by Hero Arts
Ink - Memento Black, Versafine Vintage Sepia, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Circle,
Other - Quicky Glue Pen, Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter, Art Institute Crystal Glitter, Large Glitter Baubles, Starform Stickers

Time to link the first 11 months of my SFYTT challenge cards:

January - Hit Me Cupid!
February - Take It Easy!
March - The Road to A Friend's House is Never Long!
April - You're So Tweet!
May - Count Your Age by Friends!
June - What a Blast!
July - You Make My Heart Sing!
August - Start Each Day with "Whee"!
September - Hey Lil' Monster!
October  - Witchly Wishes!
November- Holiday Cheer!
December - this post.

No one will care what the titles to each month's posts are, but I added them because I think it is fun to look back and see them!  Wish me luck, now!

I only had 4 of this bunny stamped out, so that is how many I made toward the 2011 Christmas card count: 26 now!  Continuing the count ...working on the next post for you shortly!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com