Monday, December 19, 2011

Sending You A Little Christmas!

Hello!  This is the 2nd post of the day, with 3 more to go!  Woo Hoo!  For this post's card, I used a stamp I got a while back from My Favorite Things.  I know this has become one of my favorite companies.  I just love their line of Pure Innocence girls.  I love to paper piece their clothes, however, this one time, I did not do that!  I know ... don't fall out of your chair!  LOL!  I thought since I have so many cards to get to, it would save a little time, if I just color and embellish!  Let's get to it and let me show you my card!  Enjoy!

Remember how I used to say, I don't like when they slant panels on cards?  Well, I guess I can say I have changed my mind, because I did it and I like it!  How about the die cut flower?  It is also from MFT and it actually has another flower shape to add to this, but I saw on one of the blogs where they did it like this to more resemble a poinsettia.  Look here to see what the die looks like.  I will be using it next year with all the pieces when I am not doing holiday cards.  The papers I used were simple designs, but I think it works.  Do you like how this one turned out?

Recipe:
Paper - Dots is from my stash, on the opposite side is snowflakes, and I know that it was from last year and I think it is by Bo Bunny, Stripes are from paper pack by Recollections that I got at Michaels, Cardstock White, Red, Green
Stamps - My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Sending You a Little Christmas
Ink - Memento Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - My Favorite Things Die-namics - Prima Donna Petals & Oval Tab
Other - Quicky Glue Pen, Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter, Stampendous Dot Sparkler Stickers

I made 5 of this one so that makes the Christmas card count ... 31! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com