Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Boo-Frickity-Hoo!

Hello!  I am back today with two of the four Halloween cards I made last weekend.  I am happy I finally got this idea on to a card, as it is one that has been in my head for a while.  A few weeks ago, on one of my hubby and my outings to Tyler, (it is a little less than an hour from here, but it is a town that has lots of chain stores and a mall ... wow!  Remember, I am out in the country!)  I went in Marshalls and I found a Martha Stewart punch and stamp set of little tombstones ($3.99 ... a deal!) and I immediately thought of the fence die I have and thought together it would make a cute little Halloween scene.  Here is my card.  Enjoy!


The paper had the spooky tree printed on it, so I used it as my background.  I added the cat, making it look like she is sitting on the fence.  And, of course, every scene needs a ghost!  Especially, it you have a fun sentiment like Boo-Frickity-Hoo to use!  It came out pretty cute!  What do you think?

Recipe:

Paper - Dots is from a pack of paper I got at Michaels (it said Recollections on it), Purple with Tree paper from Best Creation Inc. Happy Haunting 6 x 6 glitter paper pad, Cardstock White, Black
Stamps - Ghost and Sentiment from Rubbernecker, Tombstones from Martha Stewart, Cat from Studio G ($1 stamp I got at Walmart)
Ink - Versamark Black
Tools - Fence die from Taylored Expressions, Martha Stewart Tombstone punch
Other - Ribbon by May Arts, Rhinestones by Queen & Co.

I am off today to teach my Christmas card class at The Crafty Scrapper.  But tomorrow, you will see me again with not a Christmas card, but another Halloween card!  See you then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com