Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Well, this is one of the week's that the choice is for a square card or a round card.  I almost always do a round card.  But, not this time!  This time I went with the square choice.  My card was made to send to Debbie for two reasons, one for the share, and second because yesterday was Debbie's actual birthday.   Worked out great for me, as one card served two purposes.  Debbie was also getting into the birthday spirit, as she also made hers with a birthday theme.   So, let's get to our birthday cards for the week.  I will show you mine, Debbie's, and the sketch.  Enjoy!



My Card Front

My Card Inside

Debbie's Card

The Sketches
I just had to show you the inside of mine, since the sentiments were so fun!  I hope Debbie liked her card, even though it's a little more on the cutesy side than she usually does for her cards.  It just that when I saw the sketch, I immediately thought of the monkey square, so I went with it!  I love the size of Debbie's square card ... great idea!  What do you think of this week's share?

I should be back next week, with more creations for you.  Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!

Tina 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com