Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  I really thought this was a fun sketch, and I hope you will enjoy our two looks!  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and then the sketch we both used to create our cards.  Enjoy!



My Card

Debbie's Card
  
The Sketch
I am hoping to work on some more Halloween card creations for you and I am also working on a creative project for my friend, Donna, who participates in our Saturday shares, every other week.  She is having a birthday later this month.  I can't give you any more hints about the project, as she looks at my blog.  I already let it out of the bag, that I am making her something .. that is enough!   So, I will back next week with more card creations.  Have a great weekend!  (Go Rangers! ... Just had to slip that one in!)

Happy Stamping!
Tina



1 comments:

terry said...

Okay. This is a great sketch! I sort of thought it might be too simple when I saw JUST the sketch, but the I saw what you created from the sketch...LOVE IT! I especially love the way the Halloween images pop on the orange squares...that way they don't have to be too large to make a show! You both did well on those cards!

 
design by suckmylolly.com