Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with three cards from Debbie, Donna, & I for this week's share.  Let's get right to it!  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, Donna's card and the sketch.  Enjoy!


My Card

Debbie's Card
Donna's Card
The Sketch


I just want to say that I think this sketch was a hard one.  I actually did it for a challenge when it first came out.  And I wasn't all that crazy about then and I don't think I have changed my mind this time around.  However, I do think that all three cards are a good interpretation of the sketch.  What do you think?

Remember the project I told you about earlier in the month that I was making for a friend?  Well, that friend is Donna and I will be giving her gift to her today for her birthday, so that means, that early next week, I will be back to show you a bunch of pics of what I made.  So, look for that post!  Until then, I hope you have a Happy Halloween weekend.  We are doing a haunted hayride tonight put on by our local volunteer fire department.  We did it last year, and it was a lot of fun.  Not too scary, which is good for me.  As, being scared is not something I enjoy!  On another note, I want to say we are saddened by our Texas Rangers losing in the last game of the World Series, but I for one, still love them, and am grateful for the great year we had!  Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com