Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Boo To You!

Hello!  I am back today with another Halloween card with a stamp from the same set I used yesterday.  I had colored this little vampire guy a couple of weeks ago, so I figured it was time to get him added to a card!  Let me show you.  Enjoy!



The inside of his cape, I had already colored red, but when it came down to picking out papers to got with him, my choices for anything with red became very limited.  This Halloween paper with the words had a touch of red and so that is the one I went with.  I originally was thinking the pinking circle behind him would be red, but it just did not pop, so I went back to the purple.  I like the colors I end up using.  I think it works!  Do you like how I tucked the little sentiment in under his scull pail?  And how about those scull dies at the bottom?  Fun, huh?  I went with a Mojo sketch from 2009.  I think it is #69.  Here is the inside of my card ...




When I pulled out my Halloween papers, I found a bunch of these borders that I had punched out last year from a friend's punch.  I thought it would be perfect for the inside of the card.  I used to never put any papers at the bottom of the insides, thinking that you have to leave that area open for signing, but I am really liking this look.  And there is still plenty of room to sign!  What do you think?

Recipe:

Paper - Green stripe by Bo Bunny Whoo-ligans line, Words from same line called Grrrr, Cardstock Black White, Purple
Stamps- Recollections set, Sentiments from Rubbernecker
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Circles, Pinking Circles, Cuttlebug Halloween die, Marthat Stewart graveyard border punch
Other - Dots by Unknown

Happy Stamping!
Tina

P.S.  Congratulations to our Texas Rangers for winning the first playoff series!  Woo Hoo!

1 comments:

terry said...

I luv your card! Isn't that a great stamp set?!? I bought it at Michael's when I was in Houston last month. I love the little girl witch, pumpkin, etc. Loved mkg cards with them!

 
design by suckmylolly.com