Tuesday, October 18, 2011

No Bones About It ...

Hello!  I am happy to say that I did get some more Halloween cards made on Saturday.  Inspiration is such a funny thing, though.  You see, I was out in my shack right after lunch, and no inspiration.  I just sat and stared at my stamps for quite a while.  And when does the inspiration come?  Oh, about 2 hours before I wanted to come in to see the Ranger playoff game.  In fact, I had to stop in the middle!  I finished two of them yesterday, so now I have four new cards you ... one for today, and three more for Wed, Thurs., and Friday!  Here is the first one ... enjoy!




I am showing you the inside because it completes my sentence of "no bones about it...".  How do you like this one?  Pretty cute, huh?  I decided to make my little skeleton do a little jig!  I have all these great Halloween sentiment stamps, but not the bones one, so I stamped it out with one of my old alphabet sets.  I think it came out pretty good.  And, then I just had to add those googly eyes ... what a hoot!
Oh, and does the sketch look familiar?  It is one of the ones from the Saturday Sketch days, Mojo 139.  You can see that post
here.

Recipe:

Paper - From a $1 Target pack I got last year, Cardstock Line Green, Black, White
Stamps - Skeleton and inside sentiments from Rubbernecker, No bones sentiment from alphabet set from Hero Arts
Ink - Versamark Black, Grey Tombow marker (just to highlight bones)
Tools - Spellbinders Labels 8, Cuttlebug Seeing Spots embossing folder
Other - Twine by The Twinery, Button, Ribbon, Googly Eyes, Pearls by Queen & Co.

See you tomorrow.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com