Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with the sketch share with our participants, Debbie, Donna, and I.  This week's sketch was a fun one but it was a little busy, as they were many elements on the one small space and that is why, I think, Donna changed hers to a square card, and Debbie used her creative license to change hers up a bit. So, let's get to it, so you can see what you think.  I will be showing you my card, Debbie's card, Donna's card and the sketch.  Enjoy!

My Card
Debbie's Card

Donna's Card


The Sketch
 That is it for me today.  I am working on some more Halloween creations, and hope to get them done so I can show them to you next week, as next week will be a busy one for me because it is the week I will be preparing my class kits and teaching at The Crafty Scrapper. 

Have a great weekend!  And GO RANGERS! (Just had to sneak that in!)

Happy Stamping!
Tina


 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com